Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Any update on the Model 19 Supercrossover???

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Altec19's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Todd,

    I sent an email last week but haven't received a reply . . . maybe I didn't use enough postage bits? forums

  2. #32
    Senior Hostboard Member just me now's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todd -- I also sent an email but have yet to get a response.....

    at your leisure, sir, please get back to me....

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry for the delay - got sick and now Christmas is upon us...I'll get your reply out this week.

    Merry Christmas!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member gonefishin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 11th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Todd,


    Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas Holiday.


    Seeing that you completed the Altec "super crossovers" is certainly great news. But could you go into a little depth of what they sound like and what your design goals were.


    Also, what price is the completed crossover and what price is the DIY version.

    thanks,
    dan

  5. #35
    Inactive Member gonefishin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 11th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Todd,


    I'm not sure if you received the e-mail I sent you, a couple weeks back. So I sent another out today. I know things can be busy around the holidays, but I just wanted to be sure you did receive it. If not...please...just let me know forums


    thanks,

    dan

  6. #36
    Senior Hostboard Member donaldpatten's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    BobR RE Time Delay

    I would like to collaborate with any one building crossovers.
    I have three 605A 's just back from Great Plains for Re Mag & Re Coning. I also have built passive time delay crossovers (really a work in progress ) . My Listening Panel just heard them and said they sounded INCREDIBLE .Any one interested ?

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Altec19's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Todd,

    I haven't heard anything yet about the Model 19 crossover upgrade pricing. How about an update?

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    The Hubbard upgrade of the original Model 19 crossover is being built and tested now.

    We'll let you know soon as to how it sounds....

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Altec19's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump. Todd???

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Altec19's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There seems to be a lot of recent Model 19 activity on the board. I thought I would bring this thread back for the new folks and maybe an update from Todd.

    Later . . .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.